JellyPages.com

10 February 2014

hey everyone..I'M BACK :)

My last entry was on 16th of December 2013..that means it was almost one month i left my blog.Hey guys i'm on holidays and can said as semester break.I'd past my first semester and i'm going for my special semester.Huhh and i'm waiting for my results.A bit nervous as i burn on the midnight oil for almost one weeks.Sure i'll be sad if i cant get a better result...
My mum told me about dad.She said he keep telling every relatives about my future choice.Well all these making me stress because if i cant get a good job after i graduated,i'll make him shame.And at the same time i'll be shame too!!!
Actually there's a lot of things that i want to post.Yeahh its about my friends,my relationship,my besties and so on.But first of all i want to story about my dearest family members.I miss them so much when being far away from them.Mum and dad..always on call with them and i really hope they will stay healthy until i graduated.I really want them to see my success.And i also want them to be proud of me.I'll pledge my promise to them.