JellyPages.com

22 November 2013

university life?

3 moths passed.The first quiz and also midterm were over too. And assignments that need to be hand up during midterm were in lecturer hands. Now i'm just waiting for my result. During semester 1 midterm i had lost my dearest auntie. Unfortunally my parents didnt allowed me to go back for the funeral. They asked me to focus on my midterm and next time only come back to give respect. In the same time my grandmother was admitted to the hospital and must be operate as soon as possible. I was too shock when i get the news. It just like a big stone on my head. Really cant focus on my TITAS and MGMB subjects. I cried out when i received the call from my dad. Ohh goshh..not only with these problems but i'm also facing with problems related to friendship. I've to let go all these problems and putting a fake smile on my face. I'm a strong girl and i need to be strong. I'll not let any things to pull me down.